All Quarter 3 virtual learners may pick-up a five-day meal pack on Wednesdays at your child's school.
Please use the form below to reserve a meal pack for students who will be participating in virtual learning for Quarter 3: https://forms.gle/SjjYKxYzWW54z5yn9
If you have multiple children who attend different schools, you will need to visit each location to pick-up meals. Meals will be distributed drive-through style. Please be prepared to open your trunk so that we may place meals inside. Meals are currently free.
Virtual Learning Meal Pick-up locations:
- Aylesworth Elementary, Door B, 9:30-10:00
- Crisman Elementary School, Door E, 9:30-10:00
- Central Elementary, Orange Cone, 9:15-9:45
- Fegely Middle School, Door F, 8:30-9:00
- Jones Elementary School, Door A, 9:30-10:00
- Kyle Elementary, Door A, 9:30-10:00
- Myers Elementary, Cafeteria Door, 9:30-10:00
- Paul Saylor Elementary, Door H, 9:30-10:00
- South Haven Elementary, Door A, 9:30-10:00
- Portage High School, Door Q, 8:30-9:00
- Willowcreek Elementary, Door M, 8:30-9:00